Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Blog Post 5: Part 2

As I had mentioned before in September, a PLN is a Personal Learning Network. Which basically means it is an informal learning network that consists of people that a learner interacts with and derives knowledge from a personal learning environment. Through this network of teachers you can receive any kind of advice or assistance in your teaching career. Most of these teachers will be willing to give you different project ideas for your classroom and just simple guidelines on how to run a successful and smooth classroom. During your time on the PLN, you can do the same as well and give others your advice and things that have worked well for you. Throughout my time in EDM 310, I began to follow some of my fellow classmates and instructor, Dr. Strange, on Twitter. This social media site as been my main tool that I like to use for PLN. My Twitter is continuing to grow with interactions of other EDM students and teachers around the world that will help me to become a successful teacher in my near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment