Thursday, August 28, 2014

Blog Post 1

So far I have enjoyed EDM 310 for the most part but there has been a few things that have just really frustrated me because I have never been the one to blog and put my feelings out there through keyboard, but there is a first time for everything and I am always up for that! I haven't heard much about this class except for to stay on top of things and that you cannot be a procrastinator, which are both things that I have been trying to be better at. So this class just might be a blessing to me and will transform me into a better student. I'm the type of person that believes that I can do anything that I set my mind to, so hopefully I will be able to come out of this and go through this without any fears! This class has definitely been something different for me compared to my previous high school and college courses. I have never been in a class where things have been done through blog posts and group work everyday. I am actually pretty excited that there is something new and different this semester, kind of makes things exciting. The most difficult thing that I personally think that will be a challenge for me while being in this class is just staying on top of things and not procrastinating! But I will be okay, like I said, I am striving to be better about those two specific things. As for right now, I currently have no questions but I am sure that something will come to my mind while in class and being taught new things. I am really excited about this course and with it being something new!

2 comments:

  1. Savannah,
    We have a lot of the same thoughts when it comes to this class. I also have not had a lot of experience in my other classes with posting on a blog frequently and having so many tasks to complete online. I would say that I do agree with you that we will definitely learn a lot of new things and I’m excited to see how new and different it is. Also, I feel like what we learn will in the end benefit us with our careers. The things we learn in this class will benefit us in years to come since the 21st century teaching is all about technology and building our connections and networks. I am completely on the same page with you about staying on top of the work for this course. This class may be a challenge, but it’s great that we have a positive attitude about overcoming any temptation of procrastination and striving to do the best that we possibly can. The only thing we can do is put in the hours and effort and try our hardest. I’m glad we had some of the same opinions and your post was very interesting to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The most difficult thing that I personally think that will be a challenge for me while being in this class is just staying on top of things and not procrastinating!" Time management is going to be your best friend.

    Good job.

    ReplyDelete